In this evolving world of technology, we endeavor to give all of our users the best in quality design using modern technologies while keeping backwards compatibility for users who still do not have the latest and the best. We are making strides in our design while aiming to keep the best experience possible for nearly all users. We have designed theChargerOnline to the latest official HTML5, being one of the first, if not the first, high school newspaper to design to this new and evolving standard. We have a list of recommended browsers. If you find problems in viewing the website or have a suggestion on our design, please contact us using the form below and we will get back to you on it as soon as possible.
Recommended Browsers for optimal viewing experience with theChargerOnline:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9+ (Windows)
- Google Chrome 3+ (Windows, Mac, or Linux)
- Mozilla Firefox 3.5+ (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Apple Safari 3.0+ (Windows and Mac) and Safari for Mobile (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch)
- Opera 11+ (Windows, Mac, or Linux) or Opera Mini (cellphones and smartphones)
- Android Dolphin (stock or HD) browser (Froyo 2.2+)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 & 8 and Internet Explorer Mobile (Windows Phone 7)
Support has been discountinued for any browser not on this list. If you strongly feel that a browser should be reconsidered, please use the Contact page to reach us.
Required Features for computers:
- HTML5 Compatibility or Adobe Shockwave Flash
Required Features for smartphones:
- HTML5 Compatibility
Mobile Browsing: You should expect to see a better and newer version of the website made for the small screen in the coming months.
Internet Explorer 6: Even though many people in the world still use IE6 or below, IE6 does not support the latest web standards, so we urge you to upgrade to one of the newer browsers above.