What’s the best time to put up Christmas decorations?

Addison Franks:

The best time to put up Christmas decorations is the weekend after Thanksgiving. This gives Thanksgiving its time to shine and allows you to start getting in the Christmas spirit a little bit early. Also, having Christmas decorations up when you go back to school after Thanksgiving break gets you motivated to finish up the semester strong.

Anderson Shows: 

Although Christmas occurs on Dec. 25, Christmas decorations should be put out in early November for many reasons. Firstly, it takes too much time, effort and money to only have the decorations out for a short period of time. It has also been proven that decorating your house for Christmas early makes you a happier person

Andrews McLellean:

Christmas decorations are supposed to be put up the Saturday right after Thanksgiving. This gives you the time to finish the celebration of Thanksgiving and use that weekend to put up your Christmas trees and decorations. If you decorate too early you are missing the celebration of Thanksgiving, but you never want to be late.

Kendall Kipping:

The best time to put up is immediately after Halloween, on Nov. 1. While Thanksgiving is an important holiday to celebrate your family, Christmas is a more fun and important holiday, so you should start celebrating early. In my house, we put up Christmas decor in early November, and then enjoy Thanksgiving the week of.

Makayla Jennings:

The first weekend of November is designated to setting up Christmas decorations in my house. Christmas automatically makes me 10 times happier so getting to enjoy Christmas decor for 2 months is amazing, rather than spending so much time putting up lots of decor for only 3-4 weeks.

Ellie Jones:

Christmas decorations should be put up the weekend following Thanksgiving. If decorations are put up at the beginning of November, it takes away from Thanksgiving. Putting them up right after Thanksgiving allows that holiday to have its time, and allows Christmas decorations to be up for two months so people can enjoy them.

Caroline Berry:

Christmas decor should most definitely go up on Dec. 1. Each month deserves its own major commercial holiday. Halloween and Thanksgiving get the months of November and December respectively, and Christmas gets the month of December. Christmas decorations should be left up for a considerable time after the 25th as well.